Lance D. Clouse
Lance Clouse is a Florida Board-certified attorney in Condominium and Planned Development Law, and concentrates his legal practice on providing advice and counsel to individuals, business owners and developers, as well as board members and professional managers of condominium and Homeowner association communities. Mr. Clouse has broad experience in several areas of the law, including real estate law, community association law, covenant interpretation and enforcement, contract negotiations, business transactions, foreclosure actions, residential and commercial landlord/tenant issues, cable television issues, hurricane recovery issues, insurance issues, trademark registration and renewal, and more.
Mr. Clouse has conducted many presentations throughout Florida regarding board certification, hurricane preparedness, and legislation. He is a founding member of M.B.A. Productions, Corp., a not-for-profit and tax-exempt corporation that provides educational seminars for board members and property managers, and has been a frequent speaker at their meetings.
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana
- Honors: cum laude
- Indiana University
- Major: Music
- Minor: English
- Board certified in Condominium and Planned Development Law
- Virtual Border Customs: Prevention of International Online Music Piracy within the Ever-Evolving Technological Landscape, Valparaiso University Law Review, 2003
- Co-author, "Is Self-Insurance Right for Your Association?"
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Florida Bar