Ryan C. Scarpa
In addition to overseeing firm operations and growth strategies, Ryan's focuses on commercial and residential real estate matters and business transactions ranging from mergers and acquisitions to high-profile transactions in the business of sports.
Ryan's real estate practice includes residential and commercial purchases and sales, financing, deal structuring, construction and planned real estate developments. Ryan's practice also consists of business transactions including entity formation, structuring, governance, mergers, acquisitions, and contracts. Ryan has represented several of the country's largest REITs and real estate investment and development companies in their Florida transactional matters.
Ryan's personal business and real estate dealings provide an added value to the firm's clients as Ryan is often able to leverage his experience, deal-structuring acumen, and network to help clients achieve their goals. Ryan's business outside of Block & Scarpa includes identifying, operating, investing in, and exiting over $250 Million in real estate projects and business ventures, and overseeing and growing several multi-million dollar companies across different industries including real estate and sports marketing.
Ryan has represented hundreds of athletes and celebrities in their sports and marketing related contracts including NFL player contracts, appearance agreements, sponsorships, endorsements, and NFT (non-fungible token) releases for several high-profile celebrities.
Ryan is routinely engaged to speak on a variety of legal and business topics and has been selected by Superlawyers for his diligence and advocacy on behalf of the firm's clients. Ryan is proud to have contributed to and overseen the firm's growth in excess of 1000% over the past ten years to date.
- Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate Finance
- Business Transactions
- Condominium and HOA
- New Jersey
Honors and Speaking Engagements
- Named to Florida Trend’s statewide Notable Managing Partners, 2023
- Selected to Rising Stars, 2020 – 2023
- Presenting speaker: Legal Update for Community Associations; Vero Beach, FL, 2020
- Keynote speaker: C.H.A.I.R. (Condominium and HOA of Indian River County, FL) – Popular Topics Affecting Planned Developments in Florida, 2019
- Keynote speaker: C.H.A.I.R. – Ins and Outs of Foreclosures, Claims of Lien, and Violations, 2018
- Guest Speaker at FIU College of Law – Various Legal and Business Topics in Sports, 2012
- Board of Directors of Indian River Charter High School
- Board of Directors – Boys & Girls Club of Indian River County
- Board of Directors – The Hundred Club of Indian River County
- Indian River County Real Property Council
- New England Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: • Member, Moot Court Honors Board
- Honors: • Member – Negotiation Team, 2nd place finalist in nationwide Negotiation Competition
- Honors: • Member, Sports and Entertainment Law Club
- Hofstra University
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business Administration
- Honors: Member, Division I football team
- Honors: Joseph P. Healy Coaches Award recipient