Ryan C. Scarpa
In his community association and real estate practice, Mr. Scarpa has represented hundreds of associations, developers, and contractors throughout the State of Florida. Ryan is actively retained to provide legal advice concerning development issues, drafting and interpretation of governing documents, construction disputes, and complex residential and commercial transactions.
As a business lawyer, Ryan represents clients in corporate matters including business formation, transactions, and disputes. Ryan represents privately-held corporations including start-ups and established entities, and advises on all corporate matters and deal-structuring. Ryan also heads the firm’s sports law practice. As a certified NFL agent since 2010, Ryan has represented numerous athletes and coaches in contract negotiations for on-field and off-field related opportunities, and has spoken at panel discussions at various venues nationwide.
Ryan’s practice provides a rare benefit to clients in that he is able to apply his transactional and business knowledge and experience when representing clients in the courtroom in the event of a dispute, a rate quality possessed by transactional lawyers. Ryan has successfully litigated and settled disputes including restrictive covenant disputes, breach of contract disputes, and foreclosure matters.
Ryan firmly believes in the value and quality lifestyle that Vero Beach and the Treasure Coast offer, and has dynamically participated in over $50 Million in real estate investments and development projects in the area since 2010.
- New England Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Member, Sports and Entertainment Law Club
- Honors: Member, Moot Court Honors Board
- Hofstra University
- Honors: Member, Division I football team
- Honors: Coaches Award as a senior
- Corporate matters
- Florida, 2010
- Member of the Board of Directors of Indian River Charter High School
Certified Legal Specialties
- NFLPA Certified Contract Advisor
- New Jersey Bar, Member
- Indian River County Real Property Council
- Sports Lawyer’s Association
- Florida Bar, Real Property Section
- Real Property Section of the Florida Bar